Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Definately a bad idea.

I'm loosing my mind. ...No, I've already lost it. There is no way I'm gonna make my Oct 1 go live date. I'll even be lucky if I make Dec 1 at this rate. I was looking at the upcoming TV schedule today, and I'm watching at least one show every evening. I mean, how the hell am I supposed to work, keep up on the comic, and keep up with 6 TV series? Speaking of watching TV, there's this fscked up movie on... "Nightwatch"... with Ewan McGregor. Supposed to be some sort of "gory suspenser", as the guide describes it. I'm quickly loosing interest, and it's only been on for 30 min. Ew, Patricia Arquette has on this horribly bad bowl cut blonde wig.

So, for the comic (yes, total random thought process here), I've been thinking about the site layout. I want to do a background image, but I want the image to scale with the size of the browser. When I was coding pages (html v3), this wasn't possible. I've been spending more time with OS's and hardware over the years, so I've gotten out of the graphical design side of things. Good thing I have 2 good friends (one is the webmaster at work) I can hit up for ideas. Hell, I may even just get my friend that freelances to do it (paying in alcohol is always easy). ;) So, I guess I'll just keep drawing and working on getting things scanned in and manipulated into images. Ergh... well, work is still being a pain, also. Hopefully I can keep everything in check and give myself time to do the comic. This month is crazy with my friend getting married. This better be the last wedding I'm involved in.

Well, I'm going to finish watching my Elfin Lied DVD, then I'm going to bed.



l8rs.

No comments: