Saturday, September 09, 2006

post tomorrow... hopefully

I'm in the process of installing (for, like, the 5th time since yesterday) the Linux half of my new (well, month old, but it's still new to me) laptop. I'm installing and playing with some new blogging tools as well.

Since I just realized it's 3:30a, I'm going to bed. I've got some ranting to do about tonight. But I don't want to be up when the sun rises, so it'll have to wait. My sister got her new job, so I'm packing her up tomorrow. Then I'm off to help a friend pack up his collection of junk for storage later in the evening since he finally sold his house ("cottage in the boonies", as his fiance calls it). That means a new entry may not happen until sometime Sun. How is it, all of a sudden, I'm packing/moving almost everyone I know? Short of when my sister moved out last Feb, I haven't done any moving in the last two years (which is a feat in itself, since I'm the one usually moving every 8 months to a year). This'll be 3 ppl in the last month.

Bed... must go to bed or I'll be up all night.

l8rs.

No comments: