Sunday, September 10, 2006

I think I'm pregnant.

You laugh, but I'm serious. I've been gorging myself like a starved little Ethiopian child. I normally eat by just snacking all day long. Now I'm eating 3 full meals (including breakfast which I usually skip) plus all my snacking. Hell, I've probably even gained a little weight (which would make my mom happy). Ah, well; the seasons are changing. My appetite usually is affected by it.

It's been an extremely long weekend. Between the concert on Friday and all the packing help yesterday, I'm exhausted. The concert on Friday. Oh, that was a foobar in itself. I go to Cowboys to fill my little desire for country line dancing. So, I'm on the phone with a friend trying to determine a movie to watch, and I get a text message saying I'm getting kidnapped to go to Cowboys. The band playing is the Zac Brown Band; not your typical country atmosphere band. The place was packed, but not a whole lot of line dancing going on. And the crowd was not the normal country-goers. I could actually count the number of ppl dancing on 2 hands. Don't get me wrong, the band was good, and I would have had a good time... in a different setting. Needless to say, I left after the first set. I think the majority of the regulars did as well. The band has taken a regular spot on Wed nights. It's sad to see a bar have to changes it's format to keep afloat. That's usually the only reason something like this happens, at least, from what I've seen in the past. I don't live there regularly, like my sister and some of her friends, but I do like to go for a change of pace every once and a while. It would be sad to see it go. There is another country bar. I've never been, but I've heard it's just not the same.

OK. That's out of the way, as is most of the packing. So, now, I need to pick up those tubs and pack up the junk that's here. Not to mention, the apartment is a wreck, and I need to do laundry something fierce. Geeze... I'm just never going to get any game time in. This is driving me insane! Today is my only day for the next two weeks. Next weekend, I move my sister. The following, I move my friend. I'm so ready to just sit down and do nothing for an entire weekend. Alright. I'm going to finish watching the village, make a few phone calls, then decide if I want to be productive or not. :) 3nj0i the rest of ur weekends.



l8rs.

No comments: