Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Con Report - Day 2 (Part Deux)

Errrrggghhh.. I so hate Myspace sometimes.  You spend 30 minutes working on something, and dammit if it doesn't post.

Ooooo... this ought to be an interesting season.  Sorry, been watching Nip Tuck.  ;)

Ok, so back to the Con.  Sorry about not posting, yesterday.  I ended up not going after all.  I was out getting krispy by the pool.  I hurt now... Ouch.  Well, you've seen the few pictures I finally managed to post.  Sunday was, as I mentioned, more of a business conference kinda experience for me.  I got some really good info on getting Ch33zip00fz up and running from the Webcomics panel.  They were hilarious.  Kittyhawk kicked this page up on the projector which stopped one of the other guys in mid-introduction saying, "There are boobs on the screen, aren't there?  Well, I can't compete with that.  I give up."  Sad thing is, there were 6 artists on the panel, and all I can remember is Jennie and Kittyhawk.  I don't remember much of what I did after that, either.  Dude, what happended to my memory!?  I know I went to the bar, but I didn't drink that many Stellas.  ;)  Hehehe...  So, Sunday morning I sat in on the Buffy characters panel (Zander and Glory).  It was actually pretty funny.  Those two both have quite a realistic sense of humor.  However, the best was the Wash and River panel (Firefly/Serenity) that followed.  Alan Tudyk is a riot!  LOL!  The best question he was asked was, "Who's a better kisser, [the chick who plays Zoe (can't remember her name)], or Heath Ledger [from A Knight's Tale]?"  Oh the look on his face was classic!  Yah... everything else is just a blur till the Masquerade costume contest.  THAT was pretty freakin funny, but my friend and her relatives were saying it wasn't as good as last year.  I liked the Storm Trooper Janitors, tho.  They won most original, or something like that, but not over-all.

And, so, that wraps up the con report (as lame as it is).  I'll definately be going again next year.  However, I may be cosplaying.  I was informed that I would make a very good Gambit.... hmmm... not quite sure how to respond to that.  I don't know French (other than "merde") or Acadian; and, to top it off my Cajun accent sucks.  Well, looking forward to AWA in 2 weeks!  Hopefully, I'll have the cash to go.

 

l8rs.

No comments: