Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's official. I can't sleep like normal human beings.

I don't have a freakin clue what my issue is. I think I finally burnt myself out today. I went on 4 hours of sleep (which isn't all that unnatural) today. I started nodding off in front of a computer around 2p, and it was all I could do to keep from passing out on the train on the way home. So, I get home and just crash on the couch. This is around 7p. An hour later, I wake up, do what I need and head off to bed. I have to fight myself for about a half hour just to get to sleep. Then what happens? I wake up at 11:30p. Well, now I know there's no way I can even consider going to sleep before 4a. This blows. Why can't I sleep like everyone else? Not to mention I've been waking to funky dreams about people I haven't talked to in 10+ years thinking, "WTF was that all about!?" The only thing that's changed is I've started drinking more Sprite. Hmmm.... maybe I should lay off the lymon.... LOL.

Well, might as well make use of the time and pay bills or clean or *gasp* do work.



l8rs.

No comments: