Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Too much energy.

There's one thing that sucks about quitting smoking.  No, it's not the nic-fits.  ;p~  I have waaaayyy too much energy.  It can't be the caffine.  My intake hasn't changed, nor have my sleeping habits.  I never realized that smoking can mellow you out so much.  There was this doctor's daughter that I guarded with back in the days (no... nothing happened... I wasn't that lucky) that mentioned something about the methodical rhythmic breathing that it causes.  I'm thinking that's only part of it.  I moved to the smaller patch today, but yesterday and the day before, I was zoned out on the bigger patch.  Like I said yesterday, it was probably more nicotine than I was used to.  I've estimated that the big one lasts about 12 hours, but the initial contact causes my arm to go numb.  ;)  The smaller one only lasts about 8.  It is a much more controlled dose.  Funny thing is, they consider it step 3 of 3.  OK, I can't concentrate on this and Nip Tuck at the same time.

 

l8rs.

No comments: