Sunday, October 08, 2006

Cowboys and drunk "cow-girls".

As I go to Cowboys more and more, I'm having much more fun. I'm learning most of the line dances, so I spend more time on the floor instead of standing around looking like every other wallflower idiot. Only problem is I end up the target of drunk fat chicks. I'm going to appologize if this rant offends, but I just have to lay it out. Girls, there is a reason us guys drink.

I really don't understand what some girls are thinking when they put on the clothes they do. There are just some things that some women should NOT wear. Take this one, for example. Tight jeans and a mid-drift bustier. On some, this would be an awesome outfit. Howerver, on this particular one... let's just say she really needed to tuck some of those rolls back in her jeans. Ugh, it was just... wrong. Then there was this other. I hadn't been there maybe 30 minutes. I'm standing around on the edge of the floor, solemly drinking my beer, during a slow song trying to watch the end of the Tenn vs. UGA game, like a few others. Drunk-ass grabs me to dance. It's sad that I'm a nice guy, 'cause I let her. What's worse, I remember her. She's done this before (trust me; the "scary" ones always stick in your mind for some reason). Luckily, she found some other drunk schmuck to shmooz on for the rest of the evening. Oiu. Yet another reason I've lost interest in going to bars in my "old age". Don't get me wrong. There are cute ones a plenty. They're just there for the same reason I am: to dance. So, just a quick word of advice. Take a really good look in the mirror when you throw on that miniskirt and tub-top, and ask yourself, "Do I really look like the models in the advertisements for this ensemble?" If the answer is no, you probably shouldn't wear it to a non-skanky bar.

Either way, I still had a good time. And, it was much needed after the stressful GA Tech game today. If you didn't watch it, synopsis:

4th quarter; Tech is up by 3. Maryland ends up on the Tech 2 yard
line with a minute some odd left. Time out. After the line up, Tech
panics and calls their 3rd time out. 2nd down, Tech holds 'em.
Maryland time out (their last). 3rd down, Tech sacks the QB for a
6 yard loss. The crowd's going nutz and panicing at the same time.
4th down, Maryland's in the shotgun; oh, schzit! Tech pulls a double
blitz. QB sack! w00+! 30 seconds left. Tech posession; they down
it, and game over. Holy hell, what an ending.


Well, I don't need to sleep all day. I've got to head to Kroger to get more laundry detergent and get my Blockbuster rental back before noon, so I'm off to bed. I've a funny feeling I will be spending more Sat evenings at Cowboys. Guess I'm gonna end up being one of those "regulars" pretty soon. How sad.



l8rs.

No comments: