Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thunderstorms.

I love a good thunderstorm. Actually, I would be sleeping like a baby right now if Cuervo wasn't so scared of them. She's panting and shaking like a maniac. This is a good one. The sky is lit up like tons of exploding fireworks. I love it! ...Oh, damn.... I hope I rolled the windows up on the Jeep. Oh, well, I'm not walking out in this mess to figure out. :) Normally, I love standing in the rain. There's just something so relaxing about it. But, I do need to go to bed, and a cold shower is not one of the best stimulants for sleep. ;)

Ew.... dog drool. LOL.

Oh, well, looks like it's finally settling down. I was going sit down with my new issue of NewType USA, but looks like Cuervo is starting to relax a little, so I can probably head off to bed safely. Last thing I need is a 100 lb dog jumping into the waterbed with me. At least the power stayed on this time. Guess no moronic Atlanta drivers decied to park in a power poll this time. ;)

l8rs.

No comments: