Friday, August 18, 2006

360 GamerCard!

Check it out...



My GamerCard is working now!

I'm really diggin Kameo. DOA4 is just another DOA with more jiggles and prettier graphics. I'm not quite sure what to think of Perfect Dark, yet. Haven't played it for very long. Did I mention that Kameo is really cool?

I'm such a phreak.... ;)

The 360 has turned out to be a worthwhile investment. The Dashboard interface is just schweet with all the different downloads and Live! Arcade. Guess this was their answer to Nintendo's Wii (Revolution) announcment at E3 last year that the entire Nintendo library would be available for download. Thing is, I might be looking into a hard drive upgrade here soon. I'm filling up 14G pretty freakin fast. I do have two complaints, however, and I probably should have researched it a little better before the purchase. Not like it would have changed my mind about buying one or anything. ;) The Xbox (original) emulator that's built in blows ass. I was barely 5 minutes into Halo 2 when the thing locked up faster and harder than Windows ME on a good day. The other issue is I need to figure out how to move my old game saves from the Xbox to the 360. Of course it won't take the old memory cards (go figure). I just haven't Googled a solution, yet.

On another note, I'm having some serious issues with IE and Myspace tonite. Trying to keep these blogs synced is a pain. Need to find an editor. Well, the issues might have something to do with the fact I'm trying to move all my music off the NAS (which isn't of the highest quality). Eh... oh well.


l8rs.

No comments: