Thursday, August 30, 2007

Holy crap I'm tired....

A little over three weeks ago, all I was concerned with was trying to show up to work on time and the next video game that would preoccupy my boredom. Since then, my world has turned upside down.

A week and a half ago, I burnt the midnight oil (so to speak) so hard that I crashed after 4 days. I'm getting to old to do that during the week. This past week, I've been running on nothing short of adrenaline and caffeine. Sleep, unfortunately, has not been much of an option between the multiple runs both days over the weekend (good 12 hour days that I haven't pulled off in a long time) for the big stuff and two days of late night cleaning and cramming the remaining miscellaneous junk in the Jeep after work. I barely have anything unpacked. Last night was supposed to be something of a relaxing evening with someone I first met three weeks ago. The evening was perfect, everything went great, and it was relaxing. But you know how it is when your sleeping arrangements change.... I haven't slept next to someone in about 5 years. Needless to say, I'm lucky if I got any more than 45 minutes of snoozing in at a time. It's not her fault, she slept like a rock. Since I burnt out the last of my adrenaline on Tues, I'm left with just caffeine to keep me going today. Thank goodness there's only two more days left in this week. I am definately looking forward to my 3 day vacation this weekend. ;)

So, I know some of you are asking, "Someone?" Yes. Someone. :) I'm going to leave it at that for now because I don't want to jinx anything.

BTW, It's about that time... less than a month left:

Schweet!




l8rs.

No comments: