Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Totally stoked!!

Ok, so remember how I said my 360 needed repairs? Well, it turns out, I got it back a whole lot faster than I had anticipated. To top it off, they just sent me a whole new unit. I'll have to post a scan of the letter, next time. It just needed a new DVD drive, sheesh. Well, I guess with all the changes to the support infrastructure and the 3 year extension on all systems, they're just canceling out any risks by making sure all systems meet the new internal hardware requirements. So, anyway, I'm totally stoked to have it back. I've been jonesing to play some Guitar Hero.

Well, after a completely unproductive post, I'm going to get back to cleaning my DVR off. It's at 99%, again.... You'd think I'd learn by now quit recording shows that I'm never going to watch.



l8rs.

No comments: