Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"This is no job for a spork."

Oh, boy. The delerium is kicking in.... LOL! Those goofy late night commercials. Hahahah...

I haven't slept right since I got back from Christmas break. I've spent the last 3 weeks working from home at least 2 days a week because I can't seem to make myself go to bed before 3am. Then I end up fighting with or sleeping through the alarm clock until somewhere around 10:30a. By that point I wake up in a panic. Cuervo needs to go out. I'm extremely late for work. What phone calls have I missed? What important emails have gone out? I need coffee!! Heheh. It's funny in a sense if you look at it. See? Delerium. ;)

And this is why I don't make resolutions every year. If I had said I wanted to start working more like a normal person, I'd have already blown that resolution waaaaay out of the water. Hehe... and now those match.com commercials... you know the ones... the crazy first dates. Woo hoo! LOL. Damn, and I haven't even been drinking much lately, either. Maybe that's the problem. Of course, I have been smoking a whole lot more. Well, more for me, anyway. I'm still under half a pack a day on Ultra Lights. But, smoking is still bad for you. :p~

So, long story short, I'm watching really, really, old X-Files re-runs on Sci-Fi instead of playing video games. Of course, if I don't pass out soon, I'm gonna start Final Fantasy XII. No, I haven't bought it, yet. I lucked out; it was at Blockbuster tonight.

This blows. I'm exhausted, and have been all day. Awite, since I can't go to sleep, I'm going to get more smokes.



l8rs.

No comments: