Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ever rampant insomnia.

I guess I'm just destined to never sleep normal. I passed out around 8ish, but I only slept about 2 hours. I've been struggling to go back to sleep ever since. So, I'm catching up on my anime. I've found a couple of new series on On-Demand. Ikki Tousen (total fan-service, chick kicking-ass type), Samurai Girl Real Bout High School (same thing), and Boys Be... (drama, chick anime).

So, about the Monster Truck Jam.... ;) I have never felt like such a redneck... rooting on giant trucks with over-sized tires. IT WAS A BLAST! LOL! If you've never been, you must go. It was hilarious. Grave Digger pulled off one of the most radical freestyle crushes I've ever seen. And he never even flipped the thing over. I was actually a big fan of it when I was a kid. Big Foot was the greatest thing ever. But between the multitude of whooping and hollering fans (amazingly, there were people of all genres) and the roaring of thousands of alcohol-induced horsepower, it was a total testosterone-fest. I'll, more than likely, never go to another one, but I did have fun.

Well, back to anime (Great Teacher Onizuki); and, maybe, I'll make it to work on time tomorrow.



l8rs.

No comments: