Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Halo 3 news!

I'm watching Attack of the Show earlier this evening and I hear, "... plus more on the new Halo trailer released last night...". WHAT DID YOU SAY?! Yeah, that's what I get for enthralling myself in FFX-2 for the last couple of weeks. I immediately power up the Xbox and start searching. 5 minutes later, W00+! Download finished! It's a 7 minute behind-the-scenes on the new Brutes you'll be fighting. Ergh... I'm drooling again.... Damn marketing. They're always good for wetting your appetite some more. And I was just finally starting to sleep at night without suffering from withdrawal fits, too. You guys suck! I guess I now know where all the drug pushers go to work after they finish their jail sentences. ;)

While I'm in the Video Marketplace, I see there's another video for DOAX2. Heheh... I'm sad. I guess I'll be picking this game up, too, even tho it's nothing more than an interactive video with just shy of a XXX rating. "It's all just smut!", as my grandmother would have pronounced. I'm must say, however, that I'm curious to see just HOW much jiggle is possible with the next-gen hardware. From the promos I've seen so far, it looks like Team Ninja spent a hell of a lot of time perfecting the antigravity principals of "jello physics". Also, something I'm sure everyone asks, but refuses to admit it: These chicks are bad-ass fighters, right? Then why are they prancing around like London proper prisses on their first vacation away from home? There, I said it. Now I can go back to watching my pr0n'd promos. ;)

BTW, Amber: you suck. I'm now hooked on the Doctor. I don't NEED any more TV shows to watch! Maybe I should call Santa and tell him to change my Christmas present from paying my bills to a Tivo instead.



l8rs.

No comments: