Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Did I mention how much I like sake?

Mmmmm.... Nothing like taking the edge off with a bottle of sake. The sad thing is, I always end up drinking the whole bottle. Good thing I found one that's pretty cheap. ;) Speaking of Japanese influences, I won a contest! Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to spend my gift certificate on. I've always wanted one of those pvc figurines. Or, I could be nice and finish my sister's Madlax DVD set. My friend told me she wants Pocky. Either way, once I get home from work early enough, I'm sure I'll find enough to spend it on.

Speaking of, being on the patch (yes, I'm trying to quit smoking, again), I'm concentrating waaaay too hard when I sit in front of the 'puter. My usual mid-afternoon break no longer happens, so I catch myself leaving work between 7:30 and 8 the last 2 weeks. Oh, well. At least I'm finally concentrating on that project I've been devising over the last year.

Enuff of work. I've decided I need some sort of regimen in my spare time (and I need to try to keep up with this crazy blog), so I'm going to try to start commenting on specific genres during the week. One devoted to video games, one to computers, etc. Besides, I have a good list of other blogs I try to keep up with that I want to rant something or other about at least every couple of days. This should be the motivation to do that. Either this or I need to get off my arse and start working on the comic. Gotta pee.

....

Ahhh... better. I know; TMI. ;) Newayz, I'm gonna get back to my sake, and Outlaw Star (finally got it on DVD). This and Cowboy Beebop on the original Adult Swim many a years back is what turned me into the Anime fanatic that I am today.



l8rs.

No comments: