Friday, June 29, 2007

Just because I refuse to let myself sleep.

My sleeping habits are getting worse. It needs to be rectified, and soon. But since I'm still awake....

I haven't been too keen on constant blogging lately. It's even been suggested that I take on one of those blog for money kinda things. Pfeh... money. Offer beer and food then we might talk. It's not like there isn't always something happening in my day worth poking fun at or ranting about. It's just that by the time I get home, the motivation for putting fingers to keyboard just isn't there.... Kinda like now. I keep switching tabs in my browser looking for anything to attract my attention. Oh, well. This didn't work out quite as intelligently as I wanted it to. Too bad I don't have any beer. Hey, maybe that's been my problem; I haven't had any in the fridge for pretty much the last too weeks. Good thing pay day's tomorrow. ;)

I was considering spending some quality time with Lady Croft, but I do have to go to work tomorrow. Guess I'll call it a night.



l8rs.

No comments: