Friday, February 09, 2007

Vista-rific? (part 2)

So, yeah... I followed through with the re-install.  But I waited till about 3:30p before I started.  3 hours later (not paying attention, mind you), I'm still at work.  I finally left, and, over-all, I'm not all that dissapointed... so far.  Of course, I haven't really started doing any of my typical administrative tasks.  ;)  There is one thing I didn't think about until I got home: how am I going to use GnuCash to balance my checkbook?  Dumbass.  Now I've got to bring my old laptop online so I can do this.  Problem is, I left all the data backed up on a server at work.  Yeah, I really shouldn't go out during the week.  I'm killing way too many needed brain cells.  :)

Awite, I'm gonna piddle around with this a little more (get the basic apps installed), then I'm off to play Final Fantasy XII for the rest of the night.



l8rs.

No comments: