Friday, August 21, 2009

Site layout addition.

So I decided to add something new to the blogsite >>>>>>>>>>

(*** EDIT: I'm an idiot who doesn't even know my own page. ;) Link fixed below ***)
(oh, for those reading this through feeds, links, etc, go to http://foundprophet.blogspot.com/ to see what I'm talking about)

Well, it's not a dancing hamster, but at least you have something to do while you're rambling through the old posts. Heather Luttrell. My bartender, my GF's good friend, and one hell of a "Soul Honkey" (as she so entertainingly put it). Next time you're trolling the Atlanta area for some blues and jam, you can catch her at Blind Willies on N Highland about one Tuesday a month, regularly at Vinocity on Fri or Sat, or in her home bar at the East Point Corner Tavern.

Wow. That was a completely shameless plug, but... she's awesome, dude!



l8rz!

No comments: